Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The ABCs of Making It to the End of the Year

Are you feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything going on right now?  A friend of mine sent me a hilarious A to Z list of all his tasks to do before the end of the year.  I tried to make one, but decided the first two covered everything:

A is for "attitude, keep a positive attitude" and keep saying that to myself over and over again.
B is for "breathe in the midst of chaos".

Think that will do it for me!  What is your list?

1 comment:

  1. I like the breathe one. It is so important to keep remembering that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.