Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Friday, June 6, 2014

Time for a Break


It's that time of year.  If you are on a traditional schedule, I'm sure you are winding down the year.  For me, this starts the busiest time of the year, as I'm doing professional development for many schools and districts.  That means I won't be blogging regularly.  I'll post when I can, and look for the regular three times a week when the school year starts again in August.  Have a great summer!  Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.