Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Are you using a strategy to increase rigor in the classroom?

I'm working on my new book, Rigor in Your Classroom:  A Toolkit for Teachers, and I'm looking for ideas from teachers to share!  I'm particularly looking for strategies for formative assessment, and ways you are using technology to increase rigor.  But, of course, any and all ideas are welcome!  You can use this form to contact me.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.