Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Monday, April 2, 2012

Impossible Dreams

Have you ever thought, this is impossible.  I can't keep going because...my students have so many needs.....I have so much to do....I'm so tired....testing is overwhelming....etc.

This quote is for you!

Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things."I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.