Rigor is creating an environment in which each student is expected to learn at high levels,
each student is supported so he or she can learn at high levels,
and each student demonstrates learning at high levels (Blackburn, 2008).

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Teacher.Net Chat Today at 4 pm EST

Final preparations for my chat!  I am very excited!  In case you don't know, many of the activity templates from my books are available on my website.  Just choose the book, then scroll about halfway down.  There is a drop down menu of the available PDFs.  No registration needed, but you do need to allow popups!  One sample I'm using today is a math graphic organizer.  It's an excellent tool that helps students organize the information in a word problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. Due to an increase in spam, all comments are now moderated by the site administrator.